Tertek® DAB+/TV antenna
Benefits of Tertek® Internet DAB+/TV Antenna.
Just one antenna, DAB+/TV and Radio signals
DVB-T, DVB-T2, VHF, UHF, DAB+, FM, MPEG4-HEVC (H.265) appropriate.
The Tertek® antenna is protected from interference from 5G/LTE and Tetra.
The antenna has a unique, innovative Danish design that is extremely weather and wind-resistant, and it is made in Denmark.
Comes with 12/24/220 volt Tertek® Power Supply, with two outlets and with the possibility of splitting the signal for 4 receivers. Up to 28 dB amplification.
Tertek® Internet DAB+/TV comes in multiple variants:
- Caravan on 110 cm pole with Top-Close, which closes all the way down to the caravan’s roof.
- Caravan for mounting on 30 mm fixture/pole
- Caravan for mounting on 15 mm fixture/pole
- Camper 55 cm pole with Top-Close, which closes all the way down to the caravan’s roof.
- Camper for mounting on 24 mm stainless base
- Boat for mounting on 24 mm stainless base
- House for mounting on 40 mm fitting
For the Camper
110 cm. mast with Top closure, mounting for 15 mm. og 30 mm.
For the Autocamper
55 cm. mast with Top closure that connects 100% close to the roof of the car, or for mounting on 24 mm. stainless steel foot.
For the boat
Mounting on 24 mm. stainless steel foot or plastic foot or on mast bracket.
To the house or cottage
40 mm. Tertek® wall bracket or on high stainless steel base
Specifications TERTEK® DAB+/TV Antenna
- Diode colour: Transparent/Red
- 5G/LTE Safe: Yes
- TETRA Safe: Yes
- Colour options: Red,White,Yellow
- Noise count: <3.0dB
- Max .output level: 108/104dBμV
- Powerconsumption: 50mA
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 120mm
- Channel: DVB-T/ T2/FM/DAB/DAB+/5-12/21-60MPEG4-HEVC (H.265) appropriate
- Elements: 1+pcs.
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Power supply: 12/230 volts
- Band: B IV/V
- Opening angle, horizontal: 360 degrees
- Opening angle, vertical: 180 degrees
- Wind load: 5.5 N
- Frequency range DAB: 174-300 Mhz
- Frequency range FM: 87.5-108 Mhz
- Connector: F-connector
- Frequency range VHF: 174-300 Mhz
- Frequency range UHF: 470-694 Mhz